The Sunday Night Journal Volume 2 is here! Here's to another year of Sunday self-care so you can ward off the Monday morning blues and start the week with positivity, purpose and gratitude.
What’s new with volume 2:
- All-new prompts (okay, it’s 80% new. I kept some old favorites that I had loved answering from volume 1)
- A gorgeous design that will make you feel uplifted every time you open your journal
What stays the same:
- Your connection with yourself through this simple practice of journaling, (meaningful) priority-setting and gratitude
- 52 journaling pages with thoughtful prompts so you can gain more self-awareness and make mindful choices;
- 52 weekly planning pages so you can set meaningful priorities and get things done
- Quarterly check-in pages so you can assess your direction and make adjustments for the next three months
- Yearly check-in pages so you can celebrate the year that was and set your intention for the next 12 months.
Here are more deets about The Sunday Night Journal:
Sized like a Moleskine (but not priced like one)
120 smooth, fountain pen-friendly, watercolor-friendly inside pages
Sewn to lie flat
Undated so you can start anytime in the year
Designed by the lovely Christine Herrin