Tarlow Keyhole Dress
- TARLOW is a well thought out line of go-to pieces for expecting women. It's all about chic maternity looks, sans effort. Designed for your next nine months and beyond.
- This piece is inspired by and named after street style maven, Yasmin Sewell. Her uniform comprises of man-style jeans, shirts, blazers and loose dresses and flats with a style sense that's easy, understated, and clean. As a new mom, her inspiring high-low style changed only slightly, while her perspective went a drastic shift.
- A loose silhouette coupled with a reverse box pleat detail on the front will allow this dress to accommodate your baby bump. It also comes with a flattering V-neckline, side pockets (yay!), and back panels you can tie into a bow for added flair. We deem this one a keeper.
- Size Guide: One size (fits 32” to 40” bust)
- Fabric: Textured poly-spandex blend knit.
- Care: Hand wash in mild detergent and cold water. No direct sunlight. Do not wring or twist. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Remove wrinkles with garment steamer.
- Tip: If you don’t have a steamer, place a thin layer of fabric on top of the garment and then iron to remove the wrinkles. Make sure the iron does not touch the garment. Do not stretch the garment.