Wilbur Stool by Lilianna Manahan
- Part of Lilianna Manahan's Chopped Block Collection.
- Combines commercial upholstery and hand-woven fabrics from the Yakan and Blue Mountain Inabel.
- Features an uneven pentagon shape in multi-print fabrics.
- Functions as an ottoman or a side-table option.
- Measurements: Widest part - 19", Height - 20.5"
- LILIANNA MANAHAN finished her Foundation Studies in Art and Design at Central Saint Martins School of Art and Design in 2004 and completed her BFA Industrial design degree at the University of the Philippines. She later on worked with Kenneth Cobonpue as part of his research and Design team. In 2012, Lilianna began her own design practice under her own name, Lilianna Manahan and in 2014 was awarded as one of the six Rising Asian Talents at the first Maison et Objets Asia.
- For Metro Manila deliveries only.
- Ships out 30 Aug 2018 onwards.
Seek Some More