A ginger jar is a Chinese porcelain jar with a wide mouth, a domed lid and a bulging, spherical body. Although the Chinese traditionally used the jars to store a variety of goods, the jars acquired the name "ginger jars" because they often contained ginger when they were exported to the West.
- A stunning addition that will bring charm to your home.
- Multipurpose vessel with blue & white diamond/ flower design
- You can use in many ways: as decor, to hold plants, flowers, candles, even art supplies. Let your imagination go wild with ideas!
- Carefully crafted from ceramic.
- Comes in 2 sizes
- medium 12" H x 6" diameter
- large 15" H x 6" diameter
- For provincial orders, please email us at email@example.com for shipping options.