It's been absolutely scorching! We all have different ways of beating the heat living in the tropics and we couldn't think of anything more refreshing than a twist on the classic mojito using the HQ's favorite fruit-- the pineapple.
Here's what you need:
1. Mix sugar and water together in a saucepan and bring to a boil to make simple syrup. Set aside.
2. Cut the pineapple to make chunks. Muddle this in a glass with the mint leaves to release its essence, then fill with ice.
3. Roll your limes then cut in half and juice. It takes about one to two for a glass.
4. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the coconut rum, lime juice, simple syrup and orange liqueur.
5. Shake, shake, shake!
6. Strain this into your glass with pineapple and mint then top with ginger ale.
7. Top with a festive straw and fun cocktail stirrers.
And there you have it! A delightful cocktail guaranteed to cool you off this summer.
Fresh drops, promos, little surprises. Be the first to know.
© 2020 Seek The Uniq
We think you are in and we've set your currency to ()Change country