Vanessa Ong's gluten-free cupcakes satisfy the cravings without the guilt
We're not going to lie: this lockdown has brought with it some silver linings and an unexpected one is we seem to be spending more time in the kitchen. If you're not the baking type, Vanessa Ong's guilt-free recipe for delicious honey almond cupcakes might just close the distance between you and your oven.
Vanessa uses almond flour to make this treat gluten-free. The best part? It's easy enough to follow along.
Gluten-Free Honey Almond Cupcakes
This recipe uses almond flour which is used for gluten-free recipes and sweetened with honey.
11/4 cups almond flour
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 large eggs
1/3 cup honey
3/4 cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line eight cupcake pans with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and honey. Blend the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture with a mixer until thoroughly combined.
4. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into each prepared cupcake cup.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool and serve. Enjoy!
Fresh drops, promos, little surprises. Be the first to know.
© 2020 Seek The Uniq
We think you are in and we've set your currency to ()Change country